Cardiovascular diseases are at the very top of the list of diseases of which people die the most. One of them is a heart attack, that is, a heart attack that increasingly affects women. Recognize the symptoms in time!
Blood flow diseases are closely related to today's accelerated lifestyle. We live too fast, eat too little, move too little, and engage in physical activity. But if we change our life habits and learn to recognize certain warning signs, we can avoid and prevent a heart attack.
Heart diseases have transient phases that need to be carefully monitored:
* Rapid heartbeat: the heart begins to beat faster for no apparent reason, so it may be a violation of the rhythm of its work (irregularities in the heartbeat, stop, heartbeat).
* Breathlessness under stress: the heart gets tired when we climb stairs, walk quickly, or carry some kind of load. When we are so out of breath, we need more time than usual to catch our breath.
* Edema( edema): Swollen ankles on the feet are sometimes the result of poor heart function.
* Severe spasm in the leg leaf: this may be a sign of the presence of atheroma (fat deposits clogging the artery).
* Pale, cold leg, painful to the touch: a sign that some artery is clogged, for example, after an embolism (blockage of blood vessels by a blood clot). She often meets with smokers.
* Angina pectoris: this is the most dangerous warning. When sometimes the heart doesn't get enough oxygen for a few minutes, it's a sign that some artery is clogged. Most often, this happens with some effort or strong excitement, but it can also happen without any apparent reason. The pain spreads from the middle of the chest, through the shoulder, arm, or back and does not last long. This is a serious sign of anxiety, and you need to urgently consult a doctor, as these are symptoms that precede a heart attack.
Rarely, a heart attack comes like a bolt from the blue. Crests usually feel pressure and tightness in the chest, as well as pain behind the chest that starts in the left arm and spreads to the left shoulder, often all the way to the jaw. Along with this, there are psychological signs of danger, such as irritability, insomnia, internal anxiety and anxiety.
Acute heart attack
It begins with an external severe pain in the left side of the chest. The victim feels the fear of death, loses his breath and sweats profusely. Often, patients may experience irritating vomiting and spillage.
A person who has suffered a heart attack should not wait a minute, because he is in a life-threatening situation. Call an ambulance or a doctor immediately! Keep calm and calm so that the patient is no longer worried. Unbutton the too-tight parts of his clothing, place his legs in an elevated position.
Do you belong to the risk group?
What are these risk factors that you should definitely see a cardiologist for a routine checkup? We list the most important ones:
* Your parents, grandparents, and siblings have had a heart attack or some kind of heart attack.
* You have high cholesterol in your blood.
* Smoke one to two packs of cigarettes a day.
* You have high blood pressure.
You're too fat.
* Your job is such that you sit a lot and move very little or not at all.
How to prevent a heart attack
More movement! The heart should be at least once a day to be subjected to great effort. Similarly, eat wisely. Excess weight is a constant strain on the heart and blood flow. First of all, reduce the amount of fatty foods,and replace some of the animal fats with vegetable fats.
Stop smoking! Those who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day are at triple risk of heart attack. Thirty-five or more cigarettes a day are 20 times more likely for a woman under the age of 50 to have a heart attack.
Keep an eye on your blood pressure! You monitor it every time you go to the doctor, even at home.
Avoid stress! Potential heart attack candidates are often dynamic, impatient, and restless people. Who, like a madman, enters into all the tasks set, if he wants to avoid a heart attack, he must change. People are usually ready for this only after the first heart attack.This text 10 HAZIRAN 2021 It was written on.
Help your immune system! We cannot ignore the fact that coronavirus is the main topic of conversation right n...
Acne on the skin is a problem that is experienced by many, especially women. You can fight acne by a variety o...
We tell lies to ourselves every day and that’s inevitable because lies are one of the many instruments our psyche ...
If you are interested in other ways to get rid of papillomas, check out this helpful video. It describes nine more easy ...